Friday, March 6, 2009

Mexico!

I'm late in posting this, but here are some pics from our EIGHT glorious days in Mexico!
Getting there is half the fun ~ on the airplane.


Or Not ~ now that she's a 'big girl', someone has no need for naps on the flight, even though clearly exhausted! (super duper.)


We got lucky with the weather; it was GORGEOUS the entire time we were there!



Making Friends is Madeleine's FAVORITE pastime. You can't see them, but that's why she's smiling. :P






Sunset photo-op (or as close to sunset as Madeleine gets!)



Realizing how severe the sun can be in Mexico, I bought a little raft w/ shade at Target before we left. Fortunately, she LOVED it: both playing in it with Daddy swirling her around (great game, Sharkey!) AND floating & staring at people in it, lol!






Here's a little video of their fun. (However, I have to say the video doesn't do their 'game' justice as I would only remember the camera once it was almost time to get out & everyone was getting tired. oh well.)


GIANT IGUANAS! (There were these huge iguanas that would come out ~2pm every day and people would PET them! I joked about setting Miss Maddie down between some for a photo-op. Sharkey wouldn't let me. I did get to do Feeding Baby To Iguana Shot.)


Ocean/Puerto Vallarta Photo-Op




Pool Photo-Op






In the Puerto Vallarta Airport...




"Clone-y" is Sharkey's new nick-name for Madeleine. I wonder why, LOL!!!



Hopefully we'll get to return to Mexico for more Family Fun soon!!! =)

No comments: