Tuesday, September 9, 2008

***6 MONTHS OLD***


Madeleine's Growth as measured on the quilt Mimi gave her!

This month's physical feat: Sitting Up Unassisted
YAY!!

Oh, a whole new perspective on watching Big Sister Bobby!

(Rather boring video) Sitting up playing, but then distracted by cameragirl...


MADELEINE'S CURRENT FAVORITE TOYS
My childhood Bun-Bun (made by Maddie's Mimi!)

Rather interesting that MY favorite part of Bun-Bun was its ears, and that's exactly what Maddie goes for, too! =)


Her Bear (from Amy Mahar)


Her Taggie blanket (from Mimi)... she LOVES the different feel of the various ribbons!


Sharing toys with plagroup pal, Mathias. Note: Maddie has her goggles tucked safely away! :P


Hmm... I thought that nap seemed a little long. When I went to check on the Sleeping Beauty, THIS is what I found:

When I put her down, all the toys were lined up on either side of the crib. :P

No comments: