Friday, May 9, 2008

Madeleine is 2 months old!

Wow, I can’t believe she’s already 2 months!
So many firsts happening, too!
We've got early "talking" ~ the cutest baby coos. I managed to capture a bit of it on this video. =)

I love how much energy she puts into getting those sounds out!
(You can't see here, but Maddie moves her legs like crazy, too!)

Also, Maddie has graced us with the best toothless smiles. :)
Unfortunately, I haven't yet gotten a good one on film... Here's a little smile I did get:

and one with her new-found tongue!

Makes all the missed sleep, sore parts, and fussy times, hehe!! :P

Speaking of which, here's one of her famous "It's Not What I Like" fussy faces!


Maddie is getting to be such a big girl & a good girl at bathtime!

I think sometimes she's trying to tell me what to do!


I'm not sure how to show Madeleine's growth... I'm going to try using this quilt Mom (her Mimi) gave her. The back is white ~ perhaps I'll mark her height there, too.

No comments: