Sunday, April 6, 2008

Madeleine is 1 month old!

It has been brought to my attention that in most of the pics I've posted, the littlest Sharklette is hard to see... (Thank you, Dad!)
So, here are some random close up shots from Madeleine's first month. :-)

A little fussy baby!



Naked Baby!
(At least now Madeleine will have a reason to be upset with me when she hits those teenage years, lol!)



And here she is on her change table with clothes on. ;>



Maddie is definitely a "Mommy Milky" girl! ;P



Sleeping with Big Sister Bobby watching over her. =)



Given that she's only 4 weeks old (& sleeps a good part of the day!), I can't believe how many faces the munchkin makes!
Was able to capture some...

Peaceful Baby


Sleepy Baby


Poopy-Face Baby


Happy Baby


Sourpuss Baby


Innocent Baby (Oh, is it really 2am?!)


You're Not The Boss Of Me!


Hungry Baby!
The face that strikes fear into hearts of newly nursing mothers!!! :-O



This is the face that's going to get me Anything I Want From Daddy!


...And I love the Little Baby Feet & Hands!




That's all for now! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!! Great job with the pictures, Mom and Dad!!! Mimi and PopPop are just too far away. She does have soooo many expressions - sign of a BRILLIANT child :-)